Weekly Service Checklist:
- Test and adjust water chemistry and sanitizer levels
- Remove all debris from the pool, vacuum if necessary
- Brush: tile, waterline, niches, walls, floors, and seating areas
- Empty baskets: pump, skimmer and leaf canister
- Inspect pool equipment for clogs, leaks and broken items/parts
- Leave door hanger with notes as needed
Our checklist is one of the most comprehensive, plus we can craft a flexible plan that fits your specific needs:
- weekly full service
- every other week full service
- hybrid service plans
(For example: every week full service for the summer and every other week service for the winter.)
- chemical stops
A wind storm left this pool a total mess.
Due to a non-functioning and dirty filter, our pool technician meticulously removed all of the debris with only a pole and net.