Rock ‘n Roll with a $25 iTunes gift card
while you relax and enjoy your clean pool!
All new signups also get:
FREE: 1 month of pool service & a filter cleaning.
Yes, you read it right. You get an iTunes gift card, one month of pool service AND a filter cleaning just for trying us out – ABSOLUTELY FREE. We’re that confident you’ll be happy with the crystal clear quality of your pool water and the overall look of your pool. We work hard to earn your business and will continue to work even harder to keep your business.
*This offer is for new signups in South Orange County, CA only.
Still have questions?
- How long have you been in business as a pool man?
I started in 1994.
- Are you an employee or is Island Waters Pool Service your company?
I am a one-stop do-it-all pool service company. I perform regular weekly pool maintenance, repairs of older equipment, and installation of new equipment. Occasionally, I have a helper but you will deal directly with me for all of your customer service needs.
- Can you describe what you’ll be doing for me if I hire you?
- Chlorine test and adjustment
- Water pH test / Total alkalinity test to determine how much muriatic acid to add.
- Netting/brushing the pool tile
- Netting the top surface of the water
- Netting or vacuuming the pool floor of debris
- Emptying skimmer-pump baskets-inline baskets
- Brushing pool walls and/or pool floor as needed
- Administering sanitizers, muriatic acid, phosphate removers and algaecides
- Securing the backyard by ensuring that child safety fences get latched and/or locked, latching the side gate entries to the backyard.
- What do you charge?
It depends. My minimum charge for weekly servicing of pools is $85 and my minimum charge for weekly service of spas is $65.
- How often will you come?
It depends on the specific service plan you choose. I can come weekly or every other week.
- Will you add water to my pool or spa?
My insurance company forbids me to add water to your pool. I can, however, leave you a reminder that you need to add some water.
- Are you insured?
I carry $2,000,000 liability coverage.
- What services incur a possible extra charge?
Semi-annual filter cleanings, algaecides and/or phosphate removers as needed.
- Will you be pulling off my pool cover?
I can, but it will be an extra charge of $10.00 per occurrence. I will not, however, place the cover back on. The alternative would be that we agree to a particular service day and the night before you pull off the cover. Under that scenario, you save the $10 pool cover removal charge. Even in this situation, I will not put the cover back on.
- What if there are 5 weeks in a month, do you charge extra for that 5th service stop?
My monthly service fee is the same whether it is a 4 or 5 week month.
- Do you take vacation and when?
I take 2 weeks of vacation a year and rarely during the summer months.